The inception of the all-new 2014 E-series 60-inch full-arrayed LED Smart TV which has crystal-clear LED lit pictures, ultra-narrow ten millimeter frame and a Smart TV usage experience that is easier and faster. It has an inbuilt Wi-Fi that enables you to get connected to the latest music, TV shows and hit movies from the available premium apps such as YouTube, Amazon Instant Video, Netflix, Hulu Plus, Pandora, and many more. This TV type has a Full array LED which is a latest technology that offers superior light uniformity. Fast action scenes and sports are an awesome experience watch with the 120Hz refresh rate and full HD 1080p. The presence of Active LED Zones which are 16 in number results into deeper black levels with a very high contrast. The price is among the features of this TV which is a very attractive aspect.
- Brand Name – VIZIO
- Item model number – E600i-B3
- Has an Ambient Light Sensor
- Aspect Ratio – 16:9
- Assembled Size – With stand inches: 53.26 x 32.85 x 8.66 inches, Without stand inches: 53.26 x 30.96 x 2.53 inches
- Audio – Speaker Power Output of 10W x 2 with DTS Studio Sound and DTS TruVolume
- Back-light Type – Full- Array LED
- Battery Type – 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Assembled Country – China
- Built-in Wi-Fi – 802.11n
- Clear Action – 180
- Design – 10mm Slim Frame Design
- Display technology – LCD
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio – 5 Million to 1
- Energy Compliance – ENERGY STAR 6.0
- HDMI Inputs – 3
- Local Dimming – Smart Dimming with 16 zones
- Mount Pattern – 400mm x 400mm
- Number of Colours – 1.07 Billion (10-bit)
- Outputs – one analogue and one digital audio out
- Packaging Dimensions – 56.97 x 35.59 x 7.28 inches
- Power Consumption – 86.3W
- Refresh Rate – 120Hz
- Remote Control – XRT112
- Resolution – 1080p
- Screen Refresh Rate – 120 Hz
- Screen Size – 60 inches
- Screw Length – 10mm
- Screw Size – M6
- Smart TV – VIZIO Internet Apps Plus
- Standby Power Consumption – <1W
- Surround Sound Processing – DTS TruSurround
- USB media – Music/Photo/ Video
- Video Resolution – 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Viewable Angle (H/V) – 178/178
- Weight with stand: 52.91 Lbs.
- Weight without Stand: 46.30 lbs.
- Warranty – One year labour and parts warranty
The VIZIO E600i-B3 60-Inch 1080p LED Smart TV has full HD resolution of 1080p which enables you to enjoy a TV with a high definition and pictures that are crystal clear. It has one USB port that helps you to delight in music, video and photos right away on the large screen. The 3 HDMI ports allows you to connect all your entertainment devices of high definition to the TV. The effective screen refresh rate of 120HZ which is also enhanced with a back-light scanning enables you to enjoy and watch fast action scenes that are very clear.
It boasts of an in-built Wi-Fi that allows you to have a connection to the high speed wireless and easily access the clutter free internet. The VIZIO Internet Apps Plus allows you to enjoy awesome services from the internet that include latest music, premium apps, TV shows and hit movies. The ambient light sensor contains intelligent back-light sensors that adjusts automatically to the surrounding brightness to produce a great picture on your TV. The DTS Studio Sound is a simulated surround sound solution which has a clear dialog, high frequency detail, and deep bass for an effective and immersive surround experience in utilizing in-built speakers of the TV.
The 16 active LED zones adjusts the LED back-light dynamically for each zone which results into pure black levels, deeper and higher unparalleled picture contrasts. The TV has an upgraded colour management to ensure that all your devices have optimal accuracy of detail and colour. The Dynamic contrast ration (of 5 million to 1) offers an ultra-high contrast to produce stupefying detail and colour from deep blacks to the radiant whites. It has Second Screen Interactivity to allow seamless viewing experience using multiple screens.
Using the Energy Star 6.0, this smart TV is more energy efficient to enable you save on energy bills. The E-Series Signature Design has a slimmer base, a thinner side profile and an ultra-narrow frame making it fit nicely in your room. The TV menu settings is intuitive and has an in-built user manual readily accessible on-screen hence no need for paper user manual. The full-array LED back-light distributes LEDs across the whole screen resulting into superior and responsive picture performance and light uniformity. The TV also has a smart remote that is simple to use.
- Has the best and most natural pictures.
- Very clear and vivid picture.
- Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Has a significantly high screen refresh rates.
- Nearly borderless.
- Remote is very decent and feels sturdy.
- Smart TV dock with common customizable apps like Amazon Instant Video, YouTube, Hulu Plus, Netflix, and more.
- It has no ability to adjust the working of motion compensation feature.
- Lackluster remote
- Picture quality is not as good as that of Samsung or Sony models.
- Poor sound quality
- Viewing angles cannot allow you get too far from front and centre. There is colour washout at about 40 degrees from head-on vertically and at more than 20 degrees horizontally.
- Wi-Fi is only the limited 2.4 GHz.
Customers are happy with the cheaper price of this TV. Most of them have praised about its quality picture, size, and a stunning design. The flaws complained by a few are the sound which needs to be improved, no physical buttons on the unit and a malfunctioning remote.